This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pcre: setup.hint
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:16:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: pcre: setup.hint
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87siwd6jqq dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2013-10-07 13:03, Achim Gratz wrote:
The pcre directory has a setup.hint with just "skip:" as the only entry.
This would indicate a source-only package, however pcre does have a
package with documentation and binaries that can't be installed due to
Fixed, thanks for noticing.