This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] genini: support new tags
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 16:04:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] genini: support new tags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52530B40 dot 6050205 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20131007194641 dot GA3396 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <525312A0 dot 1050805 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 02:59:28PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>On 2013-10-07 14:46, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 02:28:00PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>>> The attached patch for genini allows it to recognize (and ignore) the
>>> new setup.hint tags.
>> Only skip: is a valid setup.hint tag.
>OK, bad wording, but genini accepts an existing setup.ini as input, so
>it needs to understands its tags as well.
Ok. I guess genini is more forgiving about accepting setup.ini keywords.
FWIW, I will probably be removing parsing of setup.ini from upset at some
point. upset no longer reads setup.ini when generating a new setup.ini.
Go ahead and check in. Thanks for the patch.