This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: perl.cygclass and Module::Build::Tiny compatibility
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 17:16:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport: perl.cygclass and Module::Build::Tiny compatibility
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y563h909 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <52546504 dot 7050503 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <87txgrh4sr dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2013-10-08 15:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
Thanks for pointing this out, but could you give me some specific CPAN
packages which use Module::Build::Tiny so I could work on this?
I've caught it on Test::Warnings and of course Module::Build::Tiny
itself; but any of these should do:
As I needed to get on with other work, I just cleaned out site_perl and
re-generated all my packages after patching perl.cygclass. There'd been
an occurence of site_perl in the manual pages for the modules that some
fixup routine of cygport packaging caught and fixed; I assume that it
could likely be prevented by adding the "--" treatment in some other
This should be fixed in git master, commit 5dad3c2.