This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libtool ../bin hack for cyg*.dll not working
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin Apps List <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:57:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: libtool ../bin hack for cyg*.dll not working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52587320 dot 6080602 at etr-usa dot com> <525BA179 dot 9070906 at lysator dot liu dot se>
On 10/14/2013 01:47, Peter Rosin wrote:
On 2013-10-11 23:52, Warren Young wrote:
$ make libsqlite3.la
$ ./libtool --mode=install install libsqlite3.la /usr/local/lib
Works just fine for me.
Thanks for testing.
It turned out to be something screwed up in the local build system. A
complete re-checkout and re-build fixed it. <shrug>