This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware (long)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:59:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware (long)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131012202237 dot GA6588 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87mwm73dtk dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20131017193321 dot GA2803 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87r4bixvw3 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 08:43:24PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>> I just wiped out and recreated your home directory. There are no old
>> packages there now.
>I don't have access to the top level, so I can't create the !mail file.
>Also, copying things over via sshfs results in zero-sized files and
>error messages like
I think I mentioned sshfs before but I haven't tested it in the current
setup. You can consider it unsupported and nonworking. Please just use
sftp or lftp.
I fixed the problem with not being able to create files at the top
level. I wiped out and recreated your directory again so it is once
again in a pristine state.