This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:50:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131012202237 dot GA6588 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20131016165245 dot GA4989 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20131017043000 dot GA1196 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAGHJv4f78gG7YSYDz75vuN4i0Nct+DAbuj6m++tcRgnnsHgV6w at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:40:39PM -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>I just used the new process to upload cppcheck and it worked like a charm!
>Thanks for pulling this all together cgf!
You're welcome. I'm very glad that you like it and that it is working
I've been using it myself (my own dog food and all). Now I just have to
stop holding my breath every time I use it. I can't afford more brain
Btw, if I added the capability to send the email to cygwin-announce
automatically (maybe via a !announce file) would that be useful? That
would ensure that the announcement was sent only when the package is
actually in setup.ini so you wouldn't have to guess.