This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please use CVS to update cygwin-pkg-maint /sourceware/cygwin-staging && exec ./mkpkgdir]
- From: Christopher Faylor <me at cgf dot cx>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:08:20 -0400
- Subject: Please use CVS to update cygwin-pkg-maint /sourceware/cygwin-staging && exec ./mkpkgdir]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
/sourceware/cygwin-staging/mkpkgdir: unrecognized line in '/www/sourceware/htdocs/cygwin/cygwin-pkg-maint':472: =======
There is a process now which populates upload directories using the
information in cygwin-pkg-maint. If you do make modifications to this
file please do so through CVS. Updating the file directly on sourceware
causes conflicts which show up like the above. This has actually always
been the case but it's more important to use CVS now.