Re: A couple of uploads are missing "!ready" files

On 23/10/13 05:03, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:51:40PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I notice that David Stacey and Chris Sutcliffe have .tar.* files in
their directories but no accompanying !ready files in the directories or
in the directories above them.  Without those the packages won't be
moved.  If you create a !ready in an x86_64 directory it won't apply to
packages in x86 directories.  This only applies to packages in the same
directory or below.
Btw, I created the !ready files...

Please forgive me, but I'm slightly confused here. I used the 'mirror' command to upload my new package, as per your example. Then I created a !ready file at the top level:

    cd x86/release
    mirror -eR icoutils
    [Similar for x86_64]
    cd /
    put /dev/null -o !ready

I noticed that the new files were copied into ftp.cygwin.com and then I sent out the announcement.

Was any part of this wrong?

Thanks in advance for the clarification,

Dave.