This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:37:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131012202237 dot GA6588 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20131016165245 dot GA4989 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAHiT=DFLJ-Uq3D=b1OTiJjeoYSdg9js2=LgCqRR5z=+iJ3xTCA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:51:39AM -0500, Reini Urban wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Remember also that you need to create a !ready file somewhere above the
>> directory holding the packages that you want to end up in the release.
>> So, if you have uploaded x86 and x86_64 packages put the !ready at the
>> "root" level. If you have uploaded x86 and are working on x86_64 you
>> can put the !ready in the x86 directory and then put another !ready in
>> the x86_64 directory when you're done. Putting the !ready directly in
>> the package directory should work too.
>Note: root !ready doesn't work yet.
It's not going to work.
>You need a !ready in x86 and x86_64
>> Packages won't be moved unless upset thinks everything is ok. If there
>> is something broken and your have an email address in the !email file
>> then you should get email telling you what's wrong. You'll get the
>> email even if the problem isn't your fault so don't panic.
>Question: !mail or !email ?
>The original message only had !mail