This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU Make 4.0.1 - infinite loop on startup
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:29:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU Make 4.0.1 - infinite loop on startup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPHLbgP9r2n-vDxuK193eZ_+PwBEu257awsbJ4JovftJcF7UAA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 09:35:16PM +0400, Yuriy Chernyshov wrote:
>On October, 9 GNU Make 4.0 was released and is already available on cygwin
>(I'm using x86_64 on Win7).
>My makefile is working fine with the latest version from 3.0 branch
>(3.82.xx), but comes into infinite loop on startup (no rules are being
>executed) with 4.0.1. 100% of a single cpu core is concumed, memory
>usage grows quite fast.
>Makefile can be found on github page:
>I looked through the 4.0-changelog, but there is nothing to cause such
>What can the problem lay in?
Wrong mailing list.
This is not a bug reporting mailing list.