Re: [ITP] fish shell 2.1.0

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013, at 06:57 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Since this is converging on a release of fish, don't forget to
> provide upload information at some point:
>
> https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

I'm not sure. Does my package to be accepted first? Well, I assume that
sending a thread to the group cannot hurt, can it?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013, at 06:53 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Do you want to try again?

I guess I should, now that I went so far. Thanks for hint about LDFLAGS
(I already tried changing CPPFLAGS, but failed because I forgot about
LDFLAGS). The locations are the same as before.

  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-2.1.0-1.tar.xz
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-2.1.0-1-src.tar.xz
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/setup.hint
  http://olive.undo.it/fish/32/fish-debuginfo/fish-debuginfo-2.1.0-1.tar.xz