This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new version of ocaml package (4.01.0-1)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:13:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: new version of ocaml package (4.01.0-1)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <03567512-0765-4AA9-9316-92AA3D5D71EE at inria dot fr> <8DC287A3-12E5-4AF7-AFFB-647396555DB0 at inria dot fr> <51B21FD1 dot 1070100 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <AE032C4F-E944-4F4C-A496-71270FC2128E at inria dot fr>
On 2013-10-25 04:25, Damien Doligez wrote:
So, here it is: I have a new version of the OCaml package (4.01.0-1),
both for 32 and 64 bits. Both packages are marked as "test":
I have successfully finished my OCaml rebuild for both arches, so I made
these stable. It would still be helpful to have ocaml-labltk for x86,
and please keep me posted with any developments wrt FlexDLL.