Re: [HEADSUP] Re: Obsolete Packages in "Requires" Lines

Il 11/13/2013 1:05 PM, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:
Hi Barry,

On Nov 12 23:29, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
Please excuse me if this is the wrong list for this topic.

no, it's fine.

gnupg                 minires

   This is a bit surprising.  Minires has been folded into the Cygwin DLL
   with Cygwin 1.7 so this dependency is wrong, given that the available
   gnupg packages are from 2012.  Fixed on sware, but, Marco, would you
   mind to have a look why this still depends on minires?

it was on REQUIRES so it overloaded detection.
Removed on gnupg-1.4.15-1 just uploaded

libGraphicsMagick3    libpng14
libImageMagick1       libpng12
libMagickCore5        libpng14

   Marco?  I'm fuzzy about the age and order of the libs...

libImageMagick1 is obsolete from
  old ImageMagick-6.4.0.6-2-src.tar.bz2

nothing current seems depend anymore from it

libMagickCore5 is from
 current  ImageMagick-6.7.6.3-3 and
 prev     ImageMagick-6.7.6.3-2

libGraphicsMagick3 is from GraphicsMagick-1.3.18-1

Thanks,