Re: [ITP] python-h5py 2.2.0

Hi Marco,

That's excellent, thanks for having another look.  The newer
instructions you linked to are fine, but the old instructions for
submitting a package don't refer to the new upload method
(http://cygwin.com/setup.html).  Not a big deal, but may cause some
confusion for other people adding new packages.

I'll mail my SSH public key to this list as per the instructions,
upload the packages once I get confirmation of my key, and send an
announcement to cygwin-announce once that's finished.  Hopefully
that's it, but please let me know if there's anything else I should
do.

Thanks again,
Chris