Re: cygwin64-sqlite3 obsolete?

On Feb  5 09:13, Jan Nijtmans wrote:
> In the 32-bit setup, a rather old (3.7.15) version of
> cygwin64-sqlite3 is present, my guess is that this
> package was set up for the Cygwin64 bootstrap.
>
> I have no plans to adopt this package for updating it
> to the current version (3.8.3), therefore I would like to
> request this package to be removed. Any objections?

If no other maintainer needs the package to cross build 64 bit
packages against sqlite3 on 32 bit, I see no problem to remove them.

So, here's the question;

Is there any maintainer in need of a sqlite cross build package
to build his packages?

And then there is python.  Jason, are you set up to build 64 bit
packages yet?

Thanks,

Red Hat