Re: [ITP] tmux 1.8-271-gb3de4a3

Hi Michael,

On Feb 21 09:33, Michael Wild wrote:
> Dear all
>
> The popular terminal multiplexer tmux (http://tmux.sourceforge.net;
> similar in functionality to GNU Screen) has recently gained Cygwin
> support in its repository. Hence, I would like to propose that a
> development snapshot be included in Cygwin (hence also the somewhat
> strange version number).

Neat.  Apart from proposing to include the package, are you willing to
maintain this package in the Cygwin distro and help users on the cygwin
AT cygwin DOT com mailing list?  Also, did you see
https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html?

> [...]
> The package files are available for inspection and testing from:
>
> * http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/setup.hint
> * http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1-src.tar.xz
> * http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1.tar.xz
> * http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-debuginfo/setup.hint
> * http://wildcodes.com/cygwin/tmux/tmux-debuginfo/tmux-debuginfo-1.8-271-gb3de4a3-1.tar.xz

These are only 32 bit packages?  Would you mind to provide the 64 bit
packages as well, please?

Thanks,

Red Hat