Re: perl update?

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> wrote:
> Reini,
>
> This is a followup to
>
>   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-06/msg00152.html
>
> Are you planning a perl update in the near future?  I'm starting to work on
> TeX Live 2014, and it would be nice to be able to include the current
> version of biber (and biblatex).  With perl-5.14, I have to ship biber-1.5.
> Upstream biber is now three releases later, at 1.8.

Oh sorry. I was waiting for the latest socket fix upstream to fix the problem
with processes from the the CPAN shell not reacting to input, but it
didn't happen.

There are 12 test cases failing 32bit and 3 for 64bit so I guess it's time now.
http://perl514.cpanel.net/build/builders/perl5-cygwin
http://perl514.cpanel.net/build/builders/perl5-cygwin64

--
Reini Urban