Re: [ITA] base-files

Christopher Faylor writes:
> Package updates happen every five minutes so you were probably only
> a minute or so from having inetutils upload privileges.

I've seen that and almost put the update out, but I have one question: I
gave the patched tar file a release number of "1p1" so that Chuck can
continue to increment his releases as he wishes.  That works fine when
using genini, but I'm not sure what if upset would accept this as a
valid package.  If you think that's OK, then I'll set the !ready flags.

Regards,
Achim.