Withdrawing from the project

As I mentioned in the cygwin mailing list: I'm withdrawing from the
project.

I'm sending a separate note here with information about the cygwin-apps
part of this decision.

The upset perl script lives in ~cygwin/setup.  This is also a git
repository.  When you push to it, it updates the active version of upset
so be careful.  The companion Makefile which runs upset is also in this
repository/directory.

Scripts for keeping cygwin alive:

/sourceware/infra/bin/check-cygwin-mirrors
  Keeps the mirror list alive, creates the mirrors web page, and mirrors
  list file.  Check cygwin-admin crontab file for how it is run.  Someone
  should change the crontab to have it send email to them.  It used to
  notify me and I temporarily just changed it to sourcemaster@sourceware.org.
/sourceware/infra/bin/cygssh
  Adds a new user when fed "SSH key for upload access" mail.
  I've been running this script as root.  I don't remember why
  now.  Presumably it can be run as the just-created cygwin-admin
  user.  If this actually does need root you'll need to coordinate with
  overseers.

If I missed something look in /sourceware/infra/bin or in the
cygwin-admin crontab.

I'd be happy to receive well wishes or answer questions about my
decision in private email (me period cgf period cx) but please don't
send me questions asking how to do something on sourceware.org or within
cygwin itself.  I'd like to make this a clean break.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.