Re: [ITA] Git et al

On 08/13/2014 01:12 PM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 10:41:06PM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
>> Just to update folk: I've bumped to v2.0.4, and everything's working a
>> lot more nicely.  I've managed CVS imports using both 32-bit and 64-bit,
>> and I'm in the process of ironing out a few kinks in the test suites
>> before I'm ready to release.
>>
>> This definitely feels like the home stretch for getting something ready
>> to upload and distribute.
>
> I think everything's good to go!  CVS imports are working fine, I've
> used the build myself briefly (and a previous almost-identical build for
> a while), and the test suites are almost all passing*.
>
> I'm not sure what the process is for adopting somebody else's package;
> the "Submitting a new package" instructions don't seem to apply since
> it's not a new package, but I don't yet have upload rights to just go
> ahead and do it.
>
> The packages and setup.hint files are all ready to use and/or upload
> from http://tastycake.net/~adam/cygwin/.  Before I can go ahead and
> release, I think I need to be added to cygwin-pkg-maint so I can send in
> an SSH key, and I possibly need a GTG from another maintainer.

I'll look over your latest packaging, and if it works for me (aka builds
fine, and lets me do a git checkout of some of my usual repos), I'll
update cygwin-pkg-maint to list you as maintainer and reply back.  It
may be this weekend before I actually get the time to spend on it, though.

Thanks again for stepping up and adopting this from me.