Re: [ITP] chicken-4.9.0.1

* Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> [141210 16:09]:
> >Thanks insteresting. Which gcc is this? Are you sure you build with
> >a 64 bit assembler there?
>
> Please note that the 32bit version of the Assembler don't have that
> row.

Interesting, we only ran into this with Apple's Mach-O assembler.

It works with a gcc-4.8.3 / 4.9.1 on my debian box, so I have to
see where the difference is.

Does it work for you if you omit the #ifdef block (or comment out
the line)?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.