Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed

On 1/30/2015 8:13 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Corinna Vinschen writes:
Btw., when, do you think, is showtime for _autorebase 2.0?

Sometime during the next week would be good, if not then another window
would be two weeks later.  From the responses so far I gathered that
Marco doesn#t think he needs to do something for Octave and R, I will
take care of Perl myself.  That leaves PHP, Ruby and Python... so Yaakov
and Jason need to tell us when things are ready on their side I'd think.

Octave no, but R yes.

I will upload the R_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz together with the new
3.1.2 build as soon ready

Regards,
Achim.

Regards