Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git

> please don't check in anything to the setup CVS repo anymore.
>
> I just created a git repo for setup:
>
>   git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-setup.git

Just to let you know that the anonymous read-only access works:
git clone git://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-setup.git

But I tried to build setup and I have a problem with the dependencies.

README says I need various mingw libs. But if IIRC mingw is not
recommended anymore. I have installed mingw64 and the mingw64 variants
of those libs. But there is no mingw64 variant of liblzma. I've
installed all 5 packages containing "liblzma", but configure seems to
be unable to find it.

Do I still need the original mingw to compile setup or is the README outdated?

Regards,
Frank