Re: Upload fails with "connection closed"

Hi Federico,

On Feb 26 11:38, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 26 00:44, Federico Hernandez wrote:
> > Here it comes...
> >
> > put task-2.4.1-1.tar.xz
> > Uploading task-2.4.1-1.tar.xz to /x86_64/release/task-2.4.1-1.tar.xz
> > task-2.4.1-1.tar.xz
> >                                                      0%    0
> > 0.0KB/s   --:-- ETAdebug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype
> > exit-status reply 0
> > debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype eow@openssh.com reply 0
> > debug2: channel 0: rcvd eow
>                      ^^^^^^^^
> 		     Means: Write Failed
>
> I can reproduce this.  I tried to upload to my staging dir as well as to
> your staging dir.  I can't upload normally either.  Given the latest
> uploads, it was no problem two days ago at least.
>
> This only affects the Cygwin package upload, which uses a perl module
> NET::SFTP::SftpServer.  If I use a "normal" sftp server, uploading
> works.
>
> The directory permissions are looking perfectly normal, too.  I can
> upload short files but nothing bigger than about 12K.
>
> In the meantime I set up the same perl stuff on my local machine and
> even there I can reproduce this problem.  I'm trying to debug this, but
> I'm not a perl wizard at all.
>
> Is somebody available for help?  Via IRC, perhaps (freenode
> #cygwin-developers)?

I haven't fond a solution to this problem yet.  Given that most people
don't seem to be affected, it might have something to do with a setting
on the client side, bot for the life of me I can figure out what the
difference might be.

For the time being, can you just provide URLs to the 32 and 64 bit
packages and we'll upload them using other means.

Sorry,

Red Hat