Re: Question about clisp version naming

On 3/17/2015 3:20 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Ken Brown writes:
Great.  Thanks for testing.  There's probably no reason for me to
upload a new clisp package right now (unless it would help you).  But
I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready to do that.

I've now drilled to the bottom of what I had assumed were build/package
problemsâ it turns out that if you rebase the lisp.dll, then the dumped
executable that depends on it stops working.

I'll study the clisp code that creates dumped executables and see if I can figure out what's going on.

rebase has altered lisp.dll even
though it says it didn't.

This sounds like a bug in rebase, but it probably isn't related to the present problem.

Ken