Re: [ATTN Maintainer] csih

On Mar 29 22:13, Achim Gratz wrote:

> While csih is currently orphanedâ :-( I still found these bugs:

Well, not exactly.  I (grudgingly) took over to make the changes
required for 1.7.34++.  I noted this fact now in cygwin-pkg-maint.

> "Windows 8.1 N with Bing" gets reported as "Windows 8.1 China" (probably
> renamed by MS after the fact).
>
> Also:
>
> > /usr/lib/csih/getAccountName.exe
> /usr/lib/csih/getAccountName.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libwinpthread-1.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> It seems that either it would need to be linked statically or the
> library provided in a place where it can be found.

I *do* take patches...

...and, yes, we should move this and the other cygwin-apps projects to
git as well.  If there wouldn't be these lame time constraints like,
say, onmly 24 hours a day.

Red Hat