Re: Plans for Perl 5.22

Ken Brown writes:
> I'm wondering what your plans are for Perl 5.22, which I think is due
> to be released in a couple weeks.

I've just built perl-5.33-RC1.  I need to do some changes to actually be
able to package the result and then of course install it locally and
build the Perl distribution packages.  If that works out IÂcould upload
it to my server for any interested folks to install from there.  I've
not been around for any release of Perl so I can't really say how this
will be handled, but there are a number of last minute changes that may
trigger an RC2, otherwise the release is scheduled for June 1st.  I
might just be able to get everything done before traveling in June, but
I'd prefer to postpone the Cygwin release to until after I'm back at the
end of that month.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: