This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport upload: patch for openssh 6.8p1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 23:23:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport upload: patch for openssh 6.8p1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f6v3mat5svral28cv16phn3ags040mjj3a at 4ax dot com> <f6v3mat5svral28cv16phn3ags040mjj3a-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1432929978 dot 7892 dot 19 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1432929978 dot 7892 dot 19 dot camel-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA at public dot gmane dot org> <j5akmatr5evakc8raip10v3avvhsjvcedr at 4ax dot com> <fi3oma5icu555cpltoaoruha585jdhto3t at 4ax dot com>
On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 04:04 -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> A more precise regex is
> I've committed this change to my upload branch at
> Also in that branch, I've added documentation of the fact that users will need
> to connect to cygwin.com at least one time by sftp before they upload, in order
> to store the host public key in their known_hosts file, as explained in
> https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2015-03/msg00193.html .