This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lablgtk2 (was: [ITP] unison2.48)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:41:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: lablgtk2 (was: [ITP] unison2.48)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mj04naposnabjq8naf78f5qrce882q4aju-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1433543067 dot 14544 dot 77 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp at 4ax dot com> <8pk4na1m8e85b7206jutfuck7979abqmqp-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <CAMKht8gtZxqeqXXY+dx2fUfJCN13=-CGGDZJUCQ-JFUrjvRvVg at mail dot gmail dot com> <li0jna11g9gafl3gntq3utt5ed5n2sepfs at 4ax dot com> <li0jna11g9gafl3gntq3utt5ed5n2sepfs-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <CAMKht8iP6YmHjeNMa7Q779XpNBaq9f8zY88qZsvXSvYmngshuw at mail dot gmail dot com> <fk2lnap245it6fv369mtmkvgtkjgccetnv at 4ax dot com>
On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 03:54 -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> OK, pushed to https://github.com/andrex-e-schulman/cygwin-lablgtk2.git. I
> started with the version in Cygwin ports - the cygport file and two patches. I
> adjusted the cygport file as follows:
> * Added ocaml_lablgtk2_REQUIRES and DEPEND.
Was something missing from the autogenerated requires?
> * Replaced $OCAML_LIB_DIR (I think it was) by usr/lib/ocaml.
> * Changed ocaml_install (which I can't find anywhere) to "make old-install
These are both provided by ocaml.cygclass.
> * cygport warns that a few files haven't been installed into any of the
Those would just be files related to deprecated libraries which we
wouldn't support (namely gtksourceview 1.x and libgnomeprint). Those
could be added to PKG_IGNORE for clarity.
> * I had to remove ocaml-lablgtkgl2 from the build, because there's currently no
> gtkglarea2.0-devel package in Cygwin to build against.
There is, libgtkgl2.0-devel.
> That's as far as I got. You're welcome to take it from there.
OK, I went ahead and moved ocaml-lablgtk2 and ocaml-lablgl into the