Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0

Hi Alexey,

On Jul 19 09:24, Alexey Sokolov wrote:
> For some reason the mailing list swallows my messages, so I'm trying to
> remove cyrillic letters for "wrote"...
>
> 19.07.2015 00:07, Alexey Sokolov :
> > 18.07.2015 22:05, Alexey Sokolov :
> >> I've put files in the required directory structure to
> >> http://people.znc.in/~darthgandalf/znc/znc-cygwin/

Packaging looks good, except...

I think libznc.dll should be called libzncX.dll or cygzncX.dll, with X
being a version number.  If there will ever be backward-incompatible
changes in the DLL, the version number should be bumped.  Also, is there
a native Windows version of ZNC?  If so, the name libznc.dll runs danger
of DLL collision.

> >> 18.07.2015 16:47, Alexey Sokolov :

> > The answer to this is "inherit python3" (thanks jturney)

I would only do that for selected new versions, not for every push.

For uploading, please send the ssh key per
https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

Thanks,

Red Hat