Re: upset, genini: different version ordering

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> That's not sufficient, probably.  I'm pretty sure you'd have to tweak
> setup as well.

Maybe, but the order setup itself imposes really comes into play only if
the system has a version installed that is not in setup.ini anymore and
that setup would order before all other versions listed there.  And
forcing "curr" to be installed (the sync toggle that has been proposed)
takes care of that.

> And then there's still the questionable license of upset...

That's why I don't really want to look at the code.

Regards,
Achim.