Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow

Andrew Schulman writes:
> OK.  I missed that thread.  For the next time there's a Perl update that
> requires action from us maintainers, it would help if you put a HEADSUP in
> the subject line.

I've realized just in time that some maintainers don't read all of the
cygwin-apps list or even filter it.  I'm not sure what's the right thing
to do, but calling out individual maintainers, trying to contact them on
their private emails or stuffing keywords into the subject to me goes
against the spirit of having this mailing list.

Regards,
Achim.