Re: [Attn Maintainer] subversion net-snmp

Achim Gratz wrote:

> The update to Perl 5.22 is planned for the end of this week.  Please
> notify immediately if you cannot provide the updated packages indicated
> below by then to your package upload area on cygwin.com.
>
> Your following packages contain sub-packages that need an update or
> re-release using Perl version 5.22:
>
> subversion	(subversion-perl)
> net-snmp	(net-snmp-perl)

New versions of subversion and net-snmp built against 5.22 are uploaded.
I've created subversion/!perl and net-snmp/!perl.

> [I don't know how difficult that is to do quickly, but maybe consider
> renaming these packages perl-net-snmp and perl-subversion.]

I renamed the net-snmp package but not subversion. I expect I'll release
new subversion packages shortly after the perl transition; I'll rename
it at that time.

malpractice, n.:
        The reason surgeons wear masks.