Poco: Please remove empty directories

With the release of poco-1.6.1, I've decided to do some housekeeping and remove some of the earlier versions. I've managed to do this, but it has left some empty directories lying around. Please could some kind soul remove the following:

    x86_64/release/poco/libpoco16/
    x86_64/release/poco/libpoco17/
    x86/release/poco/libpoco17/

Is there a way I can remove directories myself, or should I continue to ask here in future?

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.