[ITP] fzf 0.10.8

Folks,

I'm looking at packaging fzf[0], which is a "fuzzy finder" with shell
and Vim integration.  It's not nearly so fast on Cygwin as it is on my
Linux and Mac boxes, sadly (I suspect a combination of it needing to
fall back to Ruby due to Cygwin's lack of Go compiler, plus the standard
Cygwin overheads), but it's still pretty fast, and I've been using it
myself on Cygwin for a couple of weeks, and on my CentOS box for a fair
bit longer.

The upstream package has an MIT license and is already included by Arch
Linux[1].  The main setup.hint is below, and it's ready to upload as
soon as it's declared GTG; I've uploaded the entire package tree[2] and
Cygport packaging code[3] for reference, too.

[0]: https://github.com/junegunn/fzf
[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/fzf/
[2]: https://tastycake.net/~adam/cygwin/fzf/
[3]: https://github.com/me-and/Cygwin-fzf/

Adam

category: Shells
requires: ruby ruby-curses
sdesc: "Command line fuzzy finder"
ldesc: "fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder"