Re: trying to upload new wcd update.

On 2016-01-19 16:54, waterlan wrote:
I created an update (version 5.3.1) for the package wcd, because Jari
Aalto (who is listed as the package maintainer) isn't very responsive
lately.

Maybe, but that doesn't give you the right to act unilaterally.

I uploaded the package files. I saw that the !ready files have
been removed, but the package files are still there. How can I get my
upload accepted?

Work with Jari to become a (co-)maintainer of the package.

--
Yaakov