Re: Keep calm

On 16/03/2016 06:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
I've disabled upset (the perl script on sourceware.org, which performs
the task of composing setup.ini from setup.hints and moving uploads),
and enabled calm (a re-write from scratch to perform these tasks).

The access rights on the setup.ini file are borked.  Can you please fix
them?

This was fixed by sourceware pixies. I've updated the script to avoid a re-occurrence.

Also, it would be really cool if setup.xz files were finally made
available (the best compression option in my experience is -6e).

This is something I want to look at, once the initial problems have been sorted out.