Re: [Updated/New] Perl distributions

Achim Gratz writes:
> I have no idea how this can happen.

Well, it happened again (I think), at least the downloaded files from my
own upload area were corrupt.  I then used sshfs for the upload.
Something is very wonky with that upload method.

I've incremented the release so calm would take on and removed the
botched upload so it isn't the previous one.

Regards,
Achim.