Re: perl-5.24?

Ken Brown <kbrown@...> writes:
> I'm wondering whether you have plans to update perl to 5.24.  The biber
> developer has just announced that the next version of biber will require
> it because "they have the postfix dereference notion officially
> supported and I can get rid of the the horrible circumfix operator syntax".

I was trying to keep things stable for a while and then maybe go straight
for 5.26.x when it becomes mainstream.  I would only want to switch to 5.24
in the next half year or so if I can keep it binary backwards compatible, so
we don't have to another massrebuild of all dependent packages.  I haven't
started to look into that, though.

Regards,
Achim.