Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

>As I said, I'm not going to refuse your package.  I was just pissed
>about this discussion in conjunction with  my (now) obvious
>misunderstanding that we're talking about two forks of the same code.
>
>Please go ahead as planned,

Thanks. As I see it there are the following options:

- Accept/reject the current FUSE package as it has been submitted or with
requested corrections, fixes, etc. However the package has received no
plus/minus votes at this time.

- Rename the package to winfsp-fuse, but have it somehow “satisfy”
packages that require “fuse” (e.g. SSHFS, FUSEPY). This would allow
multiple *-fuse packages to exist in the setup database and the user
chooses which one they want. My understanding based on Marco’s answer is
that this is not currently supported by Cygwin’s dependency system.

Bill