Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Bill Zissimopoulos writes:
> To test that things work, clone my sshfs repo from:
>
>     https://github.com/billziss-gh/sshfs
>
> And issue the following commands:
>
>     $ autoreconf -i
>     $ ./configure

On my test machine (Win7 64, Cygwin 64) I get the errors shown below.
But first let me ask...

> PS: I am going AWOL this Friday.

If you don't mind my asking, do you mean for the day, for a couple
weeks, for ever, ???
Thanks,

..mark

Here is the tail end of the ./configure output:
--------8<--------
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for library containing dlsym... none required
checking OpenSSH version... 6.9 >= 4.4, disabling NODELAY workaround
checking for SSHFS... no
configure: error: Package requirements (fuse >= 2.3 glib-2.0 gthread-
2.0) were not met:

No package 'fuse' found
No package 'glib-2.0' found
No package 'gthread-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SSHFS_CFLAGS
and SSHFS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

The following shows I have glib2 installed.  I can't find a gthread
package for Cygwin.  I've compiled cygfuse; what cygport command will
satisfy the package reference for configure (newbie question this)?

$ cygcheck -c | egrep 'fuse|glib|gthread'
libglib2.0_0       2.46.2-4      OK