Re: calm now automatically removes stale package versions

On 16/09/2016 07:01, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-09-15 14:29, Jon Turney wrote:
I deployed an update to calm today which should add evicting stale
package versions (package versions that are no longer accessible by the
installer) from the release area.

Yeah, one less thing for me to do on sourceware!

BTW, does this also handle stale PVR.hint?

Yes, it should do.

What about old setup.hint files which are obsoleted by PVR.hint?

No.

Once pvr.hint is working properly and being used by the majority of package maintainers, my plan is to retire setup.hint, probably by using a script to copy setup.hint to any missing pvr.hint, then remove all setup.hint.