[ITP] mingw64-{i686,x86_64}-libsolv

libsolv is a package dependency solver using a satisfiability
algorithm.

These packages are for building Win32 apps using libsolv (e.g. my proposed patches to setup at [1])

I also prepared a cygport for cygwin-targetted packages, but I don't think they are very useful, at the moment.

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2017-05/msg00161.html

cygport files:

https://github.com/jon-turney/mingw64-x86_64-libsolv-cygport/blob/master/mingw64-x86_64-libsolv.cygport

package files: