[ITP] moreutils 0.61

I'm looking to package moreutils, a collection of small Linux utilities.
It is already included in Debian and Ubuntu (amongst others), and is
released under GPLv2.

Homepage: https://joeyh.name/code/moreutils/
Debian package: https://packages.debian.org/sid/utils/moreutils
Ubuntu package: https://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/moreutils