AW: AW: [ITP] Mini-XML (mxml)

Hello,

Thanks.

> Do you plan on ITPing something which uses this?  A library by itself
> is of little use.
The only answer I have is, that I do not plan to ITPing something which uses Mini-XML -- because it seems that not so many other software packages are actually depend on it. And the ones I found in Debian do not attract me.
But the reason I like to have the library in Cygwin is, that several of our projects depend on the library - and it makes contributing more easy, if the library is available as Cygwin package.

But I understand that this argument might not be very convincing.

In this case I would revoke my ITP.

Sincerely,
Stefan