Re: setup libsolv UI: Silently install dependencies?

On 1/15/2018 12:31 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 1/9/2018 8:32 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
I'm not sure it's ideal to make a text report of this, though. Displaying it in the chooser somehow seems a better fit.

(i.e. after you've made your selections, you get something like the "pending" view in the chooser again, showing what will be done, which you can either confirm or go back from)

Here's another attempt, lightly tested, which might still need some improvements.  It goes back to the chooser, but it doesn't set the pending view.

I've added code that allows the PrereqChecker to set the pending view before going back. I'll send a revised patch shortly.

Ken