Re: setup: problems with local install

On 06/03/2018 15:18, Jon Turney wrote:
So yeah, I guess putting some complexity back in accessible() would work, or perhaps the attached?  (This doesn't do the right thing for a few packages, for reasons I'm still looking into...)

To be specific it was doing the wrong thing for those few packages with no source

  /* scan for local copies of package */
-void
+bool
  packagemeta::scan (const packageversion &pkg, bool mirror_mode)
  {
-  /* Already have something */
+  /* empty version */
    if (!pkg)
-    return;
+    return true;

So, this needs to be 'return false', as the empty version is always inaccessible, to get the same behaviour as before.