[ITP] wxwidgets 3.0.4

Hello,

I understand that there is an existing Cygwin package for wxWidgets
3.0.3. However, this is not new enough to build wxPython 4, and hence
support wxPython apps that use Python 3 on Cygwin.

As a result of a desire for this in order to support Windows, I would
like to propose adding wxWidgets 3.0.4 to the Cygwin repositories. I
have successfully created a .cygport file that can build packages for
wxWidgets 3.0.4. I'm unsure what to do next. Do I need to submit a pull
request to "https://github.com/cygwinports/wxWidgets3.0"; as well?

Thanks,

Hamish