Re: Patch, Version 2: UNIX-like permissions on objects

Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> [...]
> This means that our mkgroup program needs to generate these other
> entries, right?

Oops, I didn't answer to this question, but the answer is easy:
It would be fine, if mkpasswd/mkgroup would give more information.
Unfortunately, NT doesn't hand out this info voluntary!

Another point: In grp.cc, there is created a default group entry

	everyone::500:

which gives problems with ntsec. It would be better, to take the default
group of NT, which also should be read from NT database, because of native
language differences:

	None::513:		[english/us]
	Kein::513:		[german]
	Aucun::513:		[french]