Pthread additions (more functions)

All,

   The attached patches (tarred) against the 3/28 snapshot implement the
following:

pthread_exit()
pthread_join()
pthread_detach()
pthread_suspend()
pthread_continue()

   All have worked correctly, and also seem to return proper error
conditions.

   I will be adding further as time allows.  If there are preferences or
priorities,
please let me know.

   Is anybody else working on pthread implementation?

   Does anyone know for certain if the newest snapshots of gdb support
win32 threads?  I compiled the latest and it didn't seem to.

Thanks,
John Fortin
fortinj@ibm.net

pthread-patch.tar